Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Breakfast

Off late I've been trying quite a few varieties of breakfast cereals and recently I tried this Muesli with some dry raisins and apple. I guess Oats (Quaker Oats) is a recent addition as well. Corn flakes and wheat flakes are old hats now. I used get milk (our Bengaluru Nandini cow's milk) and boil it daily, but the advent of the pasteurized toned milk has gone down well as well. Well packed in small cubicals (like our age old Fruiti). Have cut down sugar extensively and I'll be checking my weight in another month's time and I'm for sure feeling very light. This sudden exodus to the diet zone has been really exciting as you gain more and more control over your body. I guess once you can control your body with either food intake or workouts, then you've mastered the control over yourself.

Breakfast is still the most important meal of the day. Add in more fruits and yes keep running and that is when you'll relish and deserve a breakfast. As Sivarathri is here, try to be on a fruit diet.

Run, run and run.

No comments: