Dear Sir / Ma’am,
After last year’s successful launch the Sunfeast World 10K Bangalore, the World’s Premier 10K Run is back with its 2nd edition on Sunday, May 31st, 2009.
The Sunfeast World 10K Bangalore will provide a platform wherein an individual can test his fitness. It also gives an opportunity to the participant to raise monies for charities of their choice. The event is all set to attract everyone, from senior citizens to school going kids, from a sports person to an office professional, from a celebrity to a bus driver. It’s a common stage for everyone to run together for their own set of goals with exuberance.
Registrations for the event have begun and will close on May 9, 2009 or until running places are full, whichever is earlier.
What’s more, the Sunfeast World 10K Bangalore participants can look forward to the following:
· Goodie bag (products and goodies from a host of brands)
· Attractive offers from the event partners & sponsors
· Marathon photos at attractive prices: check your race day photos after the Run
· Kingfisher best costume prizes on race day (individual and group)
· Timing certificate: Time your run in Open 10K
· Participation certificate for Open 10K runners.
· Live telecast on CNBC TV 18 / IBN 7 on 31st May.
Please find attached the entry form. For basic event and registration related information, please login to www.sunfeastworld10k.indiatimes.com. You can also call on our helpline no.: +91 80 42593131 or email your query at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use the photocopy of the entry form for submitting more than one entry.
+91 80 42593131 (Event Helpline Number): Monday to Saturday (10am to 7pm).
Run Bangalore Run !