Monday, March 23, 2009

Baap of Rajanikanth

If you have been thinking that only Rajanikanth or Mithun Chakroborthy can dodge bullets, then dodge that !

I saw a pathetic movie over this weekend, "Wanted" starring Angeline Jolie and the climax looked like a tribute to Rajani.

The below mentioned click will take you to the youtube (as the embedding is disabled I couldn't find any better video).

http://pop.youtube.com/watch?v=8qj8mLv9um8

Situation: Must see and try to understand. All of them are standing in a circle. How would you kill all of them standing in a circle using one bullet ?


Who says Indian movies lack science !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I saw this movie..I really liked it. Never expected that kind of climax.

Balu said...

@Jyotsna:

After this I lost the respect for Hollywood :-)