Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dev(il) - D




Dev-D is an adult movie. Simple as that. It actually brings the newer side of Hindi cinema. If you've watched typical English (British Cinema) drugs, sex, violence and gangster flick then this is just the Indian twist to it with characters juxtaposed to "Devdas".

If you are obsessed with lust and drugs then you might just find a winner. Otherwise the second half is the best part with sleazy editing, front-back-front story line. Guy Ritchie, QT (Quentin Tarantino), Robert Rodriguez can all be seen in this work of Anurag Kashyap.

I'm a very BIG fan of Abhay Deol and the demeanor he carries across is what mesmerizes me the most. I guess Abhay Deol and Di Caprio are my current favorites.


Official Trailer below:


I like all the songs with some Rahman flavour !!!

Go watch it for it is an unusual movie with an unusual plot !

No comments: