Monday, December 22, 2008

Shifting Allegiance to Adidas

There I go after using Nike for more than two years I've moved to Adidas.

My Nike Air Max 180 had just finished 1000KM and I had to retire it as I started getting some nagging pain around the right ITB area. It was time for a shoe change.

I'm an over pronator and I was trying to look for Asics GT 2140 or 2130 models. But in India you don't get Asics (or do we?). I was planning Adi star or Supernova from Adiadas and another option in Nike was the "Bowerman Series". The Bowerman ones were good but then I decided to go for Supernova.



But finally I went to Adidas showroom adjacent to Safina Plaza, Commercial street and got my foot analysis done. Finally zeroed in on "Supernova Sequence". Just did a 4K today morning and I guess it will take me some 30-40KM to get adjusted to it.

So Mumbai and Auroville will be on this !

Will update more about my runs and how I feel about this shoes shortly ! Keep running folks !

1 comment:

Digithought said...

COngrats dude for the new buy. Waiting to see the shoes perform at mumbai marathon.