Monday, December 14, 2009

Urban Turban - Must See




Last Sunday AB were there at Alliance Francaise, Vasanthnagar.

Evam is a wonderful theater group and we were seeing their performance for the first time and to tell you we were not disappointed at all. It was an amazing performance and worth the money.


The person who stole all the thunder was TMK. When I saw Karthik kumar who started the day for us I knew that I saw him somewhere and I realized that he was in that Tamil movie "pozhi solla poram" (remake of Khosla ka Ghosla).

TMK sported this amazing Tamil brahmin boy's woes towards arranged marriage.

Read more about Evam at their blog:
http://evamblog.wordpress.com/



Must See.

-- AB

1 comment:

Anisha said...

Ya definitely,I also vouch for it.It was a good show and simply hilarious and true :)